The problem is to improve the efficiency in the treatment of erectile dysfunction is very topical at the moment and excited man sex from time immemorial. Improvement of potency may not only be medical, but with the use of folk remedies. People's methods are effective and can be used by all men in the early stages of weakening of potency. Herbs and fees, which have proved their effectiveness already more than 3 thousand years ago and are successfully used by traditional healers. Whereas the people's medicine saved a lot of ways and means, whose goal is the treatment of this disease.
Folk methods for potency
All folk techniques, improve potency, can be divided in 3 groups:
- treatment herbs (phytotherapy);
- treatment food (diet therapy);
- different ways to improve the potency.
Improve the potency of folk remedies involves the treatment of herbs and their fees.
The use of individual herbs:
- Ginseng – used to treat impotence with the highest antiquity. The best choice in the treatment is the root of this plant, which, unfortunately, is available far not for everyone. Currently applying for the pharmacy tincture of ginseng 30 – 45 drops in the morning and during the day in the same dosage.
- St john's wort. It is known that infusion of the herb st john's is able to increase improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs. For the preparation of tinctures need 2 tablespoons of herbs and a glass of boiling water. the prepared infusion should be taken 3 intake during 1 day.
- Aloe. Aloe juice with honey, cooked in a ratio of 1:5 is able to effectively improve potency. Treatment must continue for 1 to 1.5 months to 1 tbsp of the mixture 3 – 4 times a day.
- Green tea. Alcohol tincture of the leaves of green tea (30 oz.) and sugar (150 gr.) can withstand at a temperature of + 5 to + 6 degrees in the fridge for a period of one week. Take the tincture should be 1 tbsp in the morning and before bedtime, swallowed with a sufficient amount of liquid.
To improve the potency use asarum, sea buckthorn, onion husk, motherwort, nettle, lilac.
Improving the potency of herbal fees:
- a fee of nettle, st. john's wort, peppermint, and red clover;
- a fee of strawberries, blackberries, raspberry leaf and black currant;
- a fee of rose hips and ash;
- the collection of their seeds, parsley, aloe and rose hips. This fee is used for the treatment of chronic inflammation of the prostate
Diet therapy improves the potency in men always and remains effective in every age. The quality of the erection can be reduced in older men, but the improvement comes entirely at all. Diet therapy it is assumed predominance in the diet of foods that contain significant amounts of vitamins a, b, E, as well as foods with high protein content. In addition to this diet to enrich vegetables, fruits, spices, nuts and honey.
Products for potency
These products include:
- fish (particularly halibut and sardines);
- red caviar;
- seafood (mussels, shrimp);
- dairy products (cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt);
- mushrooms, chicken, and eggs.
Vegetables (onions, turnips, carrots, tomatoes, lemons). Fruits (avocado, bananas, pineapple, figs, dates, strawberries). Nuts are almost the lowest of the active components of the diet, significantly strengthen the potency. it walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, pistachios. Spices (black pepper, red pepper, horseradish, ginger root, cardamom, chilli), it is necessary to add into the diet in small quantities.
The effectiveness of the treatment of the data products is not in doubt. There are many recipes, which the request improves potency.
Folk recipes to improve the potency of:
- a mixture of honey with pine nuts;
- extracts of honey, aloe juice and red table wine;
Some recipes do not allow the use of honey inside. for this purpose it is possible to prepare a wedding solution from the 250 gr. honey and 1 ml of warm water. Terry cloth napkin, moistened in this solution is to be put on the lower part of the abdomen, and then into the penis that in 10 – 15 minutes. The procedure is to be performed after 10 - 12 days.
Other methods and ways to improve the potency of:
- coniferous baths;
- walking barefoot (mostly in the summer on the sand, grass).
It must be remembered that the treatment means of alternative medicine has its own characteristics and contraindications in each individual case.
For a successful struggle with suffering is necessary to consult a urologist, aimed at finding the causes of disease and correctly assigned to the complex therapy, in a program that can be included and methods of folk medicine.